FRONT DESK AND CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
PartTime: 12 – 15 hours / week
Afternoon / Evening hours: Monday / Wed / Fri 3:30pm – 7:30pm
Pay: $16.75/hr plus incentives
Start Date: October 1, 2023
The Front Desk & Client Support Associate is a highly friendly, outgoing and courteous individual who consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty while promoting Hero Academy’s Mission, Vision and Values.
This individual will ensure that all members and clients are welcomed and informed about Hero’s classes and programs. This individual should be an independent thinker, who is comfortable working in a combat sports gym, highly motivated, excellent at problem solving and troubleshooting.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
- Anticipate member’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members.
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and giving receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of programs, products and special promotions to members.
- Proven ability to answer customers’ questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way.
- Notifies clients of any program scheduling changes or closure dates
- Gym Operations:
- Oversees all class and private training session check-ins and registrations.
- Registers new clients.
- Oversees general tidiness of gym – light cleaning duties may include, but are not limited to wiping up spills, taking out trash, tidying the kids corral, tidying and supplying washrooms, putting away equipment, taking inventory.
- Events & training:
- Available to coordinate and attend events
- Available for staff training & meeting
Qualifications & Experience:
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a sales environment required
- Experience in a fitness studio or gym preferred
- 16+ years of age
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Wellness living is a plus but not required
- Experience with POS systems is a plus but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with Google Sheets and Pages
- Proficient in using social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent people skills, good team leadership skills, team player
- Outgoing, cheerful and welcoming personality
- Able to engage in welcoming conversations with clients
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to a situation
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve
- Must be able to troubleshoot and self educate / research
- Unlimited class membership
- Discounts on equipment and merch
- Friends and family discounts
- Opportunities to advance
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes sent without cover letters will NOT be considered.